Saturday, 29 December 2007
We had a lovely Christmas, my daughter understands more now, and keeps saying Merry Christmas and Father Christmas, and she learnt to sing Jingle Bells too-it's so cute! We've been very lucky, lots of people have bought mince pies or sent them to us, and I managed to buy some Christmas pudding at the Christmas Market I went to, it was very scrummy and such a treat! Well keep watching this space and I shall add lots of pic's of my jewellery very soon. Take Care all, and have a happy new year.
Friday, 30 November 2007
Tuesday, 13 November 2007
Wednesday, 7 November 2007
and a purple and aqua set called Fantasy Twists. All of them can be found on my website for sale, go on have a look! I would also like to announce that I have done something crazy-there is a Christmas Sale on my website-to make christmas shopping a lot more easier and pleasant for you, some of my jewellery and beads have been reduced!
Just so you know Turkey has been cold and wet for the past few days, my washing is wet, and today I have felt cold-I don't like it, I hope it gets a little bit nicer soon, although I doubt it now, most of the tourists have gone home and it feels like winter! I am waiting for a lampworking kit to arrive soon!! Can't wait, I don't even know if I'i be able to make my own glass beads, but I'm ready to have a go-don't know until you try!
Wednesday, 31 October 2007
Saturday, 13 October 2007
Wednesday, 26 September 2007
Friday, 21 September 2007
Wednesday, 12 September 2007
Tuesday, 4 September 2007
Sunday, 26 August 2007
1. Lucinda from Minera Jewels
2. Maz from Amarigems
3. Cindy from Jewellery tales
4. Claire from all about jewellery making
5. Kelly from Kebo Jewellery
6. Free Bird Sings.
Look forward to reading six weird things about you. Don't forget to tag six other people!!!
Saturday, 25 August 2007
1. I feel like I never got any older than 18, and have been told often that I only look this age too-prehaps the power of the mind keeps me looking young!!!
2. I have my very own dictionary, my Mum and Dad both say to me, thats not a word, thats just another one to add to the Tammy dictionary!!! Only problem is my Turkish husband has learnt a lot of English words from me, wonder what english people think when they talk to him-sometimes I have to translate what they've said back in our own little languagage!!!
3. I am a Doctor Who fan on the quiet, one of my favourite Dr's is Patrick Troughton, who was the second doctor, and one of my favourite videos is Tomb of the Cyberman-in Black and white, as it is so old. (Actually in the video there is alot of snow, and the first time I watched it my Mum went out , when she came back she was covered in snow, it had snowing outside I hadn't even noticed, my Mum told me never to watch that snowy video while she was out again!!!)
4. When I sleep I often dream that I am at bead show's!!! Or I am back working nights again in the hospital!!!
5. My hair changes colour!! In the summer it's goes quiet blonde-natural highlights, people use to ask me if I had my hair dyed, when I said no, they said I was lying!!!
6. I could eat watermelon and ice cream morning, noon and night!!!!
Well I've done my best, and I shall be tagging soon!!!