Wednesday 12 September 2007




I Haven't posted anything for a while-sorry about that!!!! But I have been busy with my beads, and I am waiting for a large order to come from Amercia, and a couple of books from Amazon. One is by Donna Kato-how to create different polymer clay bead surfaces (came out on the 1st September), another called Mastering Beadwork-hopefully I shall learn how to seed bead, and finally, The Art of Polymer Clay beads- which is going to be a christmas present from my Mum and Dad. I can't wait to recieve my bead order (i've got some Ocean Jasper coming-which I've been waiting to buy for ages, and some Crystal Copper Swarovski Crystal-and lots of other bits-including a craft mate storage bag, which looks fab!!!!), or my books, I love reading about beading!!!! Well here is what I have been busy making. The first is called An Evening Out, I could just imagine this piece with an elegant black dress, for those special parties, and christmas meals. It has been made with silver plated chain, Fushia, Jet and Peridot Swarovski Bicones and a Vitrail Medium Swarovski Heart-which I love!!!


The second doesn't have a name yet-I used semi precious Aquamarine-Amethyst and Citrine, along with Pacific Opal, Citrine, and Violet Swarovski bicones. Thanks for looking again.

No comments: