Wednesday 15 August 2007

Something Different




I have lots of trouble getting one of my posts to show, if anymore could let me know if they can see the post that is titled 'Polymer Clay Beads for Sale soon' I would be most appreciated! Also I put lots of new contacts on my website part as well and they don't appear to be showing either, I'm sure I'm doing something silly, anyway as a test I thought I would show you a wedding photo from 5 years ago, seems a long time now!!! This is a Turkish wedding! Look at the cake, it was 8 tiers!!!! OK, I see it now my blog is working!! Yippee!!! Hope you like the wedding photo's, brings a flutter back to my heart to remember the first days I met my hubbie, that first love is great isn't it! I love you my Hubbie!! I love you so much.x

2 comments:

Cynthia Newcomer Daniel said...

Beautiful site! I can see your beads post, and I've added you to my links.

Cindy
Jewelry Tales

ButterflyBeadwear said...

Thanks cindy for your lovely comment.