Saturday 25 August 2007

Ruburb & Custard Bracelet


Hello All, here is my latest offering, it's called Ruburb and Custard because of the pink and yellow mix. I used Rose, light Rose, Chalk White, Citrine Swaroski Crystals, glass pearl effect beads, seed beads, and two yellow glass foil beads. Oh yes, and don't forget those pink glass flowers too. I am really pleased with how it turned out, and I don't normally feel this happy with anything I make. Thanks for looking






Haven't been up to a lot lately, went to visit my hubie's cousin today but unfortunately she was out, oh and two days ago I bumped the car, I felt like a fool. Someone parked at the traffice light-I beeped for them to move, only to discover there are no one in the drivers seat-just a passenger. I moved the car round and banged into the the side of a van!!! Myself and daughter were fine, as I was barely moving, but the poor car, and it's looking better now. I really didn't know what to do or say, everyone talking turkish around me, I notice by the time I got out of the car the parked car had sped off!!!! Really made me feel very nervous, and I went crying off to hubbie's shoulder!! I thought too my head had been all over the place lately.

No comments: