Friday 1 May 2009

The Secrets Out!

Well, I told you all I was waiting for something to arrive, I've decided to spill the beans and share with you all. Here it is!
Photobucket
I ordered this from Scrapbook Express, and instead of being 500 dollars they are selling for 150 at the mo!! I know the machine normally retails at about 350 dollars, but they also put in a cleaner for the mat, a scrapper tool, Home CD, and Holly CD!!! I cant believe it and I just can't wait!! Should be here real soon, if I am lucky prehaps tomorrow, but I am thinking more Monday. I have to sell my Cuttlebug though, I know that I cant emboss with the Silhouette, but it just too much to have both I believe, and I didnt use the embossing part too much, and I have done a few sheets to keep in any case. I shall miss her, but I believe this will be better for me.
Sorry no cards to show you today, yesterday evening I am so tired, and hubbie came home early. I am working on some Tilda cards but they are not finished yet, I love Tildas, they are new passion for sure!!
Thanks for reading and take care

1 comment:

Tab said...

Have fun with your new toy, looks fab!
Hugs Tab xxx