Wednesday 6 May 2009

First Tilda card, First Magnolia Challenge

Yes its my first one, and I am quite pleased with her, its actually going to be a happy birthday sister card, but with all the delays with my slihouette machine she is just happy birthday. The papers are from daisy and dandlion.
Photobucket

Another view
Photobucket
and a close up of dear little Tilda
Photobucket

It has been a stressful few days, my Silhouette machine, that should have arrived on Monday, is waiting to be picked up 6 hours drive away, it was 12 hours away but I have had it shipped closer, but they refuse to send to my home town, and we have a customs here, it really has been very disappointing, as I have been so excited to give this machine a go. Hopefully really soon we will go and collect it???????? And then I can play. Thanks for reading

1 comment:

Rach said...

a brilliant card, great colours . hope you get your silhouette soon.
thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia blog challenge this week. Hugs Rach.xx