Wednesday 29 April 2009

Penny Black Challenge

Photobucket
Well heres my entry for the Penny Black Challenge, anything goes! I love purple and pink together so decided to with that, and I am so pleased how the image came out, apart from the pink balloon, but seeing as I have only had my watercolour pencils a couple of weeks I was pleased. I used Penny Black 'Bubbly' stamps, papermania texture card and some background paper from Dove craft.

Not only that my first ever Tilda Stamps arrived today, I told the postman I loved him, because they only took a week to arrive, fortunately he didnt understand me because he's Turkish!! I can't wait to ink them up tonight and colour her in.......ah bliss! I have Tilda with Rubber ring, and Tilda eating ice cream, both of which I haven't seen on many creations. I decided on those because I want to make some special cards for the tourists. Watch this space to find out what else I have on the way, shall I tell you......ummm no I'l wait till later, I am so excited feels like my birthday or something!!

No comments: