Saturday 10 October 2009

Yet another post!

Yes another post-gosh I must be trying to catch up with myself, this is for a Basic Grey Challange, another new discovery of mine!
This challange was to follow a sketch and this is what I produced...
Photobucket

and a close up to show the eskimos head band on her hat, I mixed white flock and glitter to make it look a little fluffy...
Photobucket

Materials used;
Basic Grey Eskimo kisses Papers matching stamps and brads.
Prima Flowers.
Gemstone cardstock
Cardstock and ribbon from stash
See D's christmas stamps
Sewing machine
Stampin flock
Doodlebugs glitter
watercolour pencils
Robins nest dew drops
Clear embossing powder and heat gun.
Thanks again for looking and have a great day
Tammy xx

2 comments:

vickii said...

I love your cards, and this one is so cute. The flock and glitter is a great idea, I have used glitter before but never thought of using flock as well.

Anonymous said...

The Eskimo stamp you used is just so fun! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at Basic Grey Challenges!