Wednesday 8 April 2009

Blog Improvements!!

Well I was looking at my blog today and thought it needed little bit of improving, and I thought I would make a seperate one for cards, but then I would lose all the info about jewellery, and I do some love the two together, especially when I design jewellery cards!! So I decided on a new name Curious cards, but I may well change this! Me being Little Miss Indecisive!!
Here are my latest offers!! Made from the new range by Claire Curd, I am so loving these, the Big One papers, and the stampin chic stamps, you really should get your hands on these!!
Photobucket
I love the colours.
I chalked the image with pebbles chalks, although I hope to get some watercolour pencils, or copic pens soon.
Photobucket
and I added the JUST FOR YOU as a dingle dangle!!
Photobucket

Another card using Claire Curd range, again the image has been chalked.
Photobucket

Photobucket

and my final offering for today, is a card made with Daisy papers and stickers, I also added some papermania brads and flowers. Thanks for looking.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards hunni! don't be put off blogging it's fantastic, the more you blog hop to people who leave comments, and leave them comments the more people will find you and friendships are made!

thank you for applying for Charisma DT we will be in touch v soon

Carly xx