Wednesday 15 April 2009

To Busy To Blog!!

I can't believe how busy I have been with cards and jewellery lately. I am trying to get everything ready for the summer season, and I just havn't had the time for any photography!! Well I am here now!! So to make up for it I have a few things to show you, they are all using the Claire Curd Signature Range, and I have there blog to thank for the inspiration for these pieces thanks girls.
Butterfly card, I put another Dingle Dangle with Happy Birthday as I have really fell in love with them, I used my new watercolour pencils to colour the butterfly, and I did a bit of clear embossing for the first time!!
Photobucket
Second card again another butterfly, and I love the small butterfly sitting on a flower.
Photobucket
And lastly my favourite, the stamps are also from the Claire Curd Range, and I used my new watercolours again, I am so pleased with how the image came out. I also added my own handmade earrings, all silver plated and my favourite Swarovski crystal.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Well I hope you agree I have been busy, and its time to get back to it again, only this time a bracelet card.
I will going to craft fayre in May to mark the beginning of Calis Carnival week, so if any of you are holidaying near the area come along, the main street is being shut off, and it starts at 11 till 4. Hope to see some of you in Calis. Bye for now.

2 comments:

Clare said...

These are really gorgeous Tammy, can I feature them on Friday Showcase, over on the Stmapin' Chic blog? love, Clare x

ButterflyBeadwear said...

yes please claire that would be fab!