Monday 7 April 2008

What a long time!











I haven't written anything for such a long time-apolgises! I have no excuse either!




The weather has been very up and downy lately, what sunny day we have are really quite warm now, although in between we are get bursts of April Showers! It's not just a case of raining cats and dogs, and should think it was raining cats, dogs, snakes, hamsters and guinea pigs. That could be why I haven't posted much lately-busy with our new addition, a little guinea pig I have named Dimple. He is very cute, he was left at a pet shop bt another family, so already pretty tame, and he is getting even better, I can take him out the cage without him running away now-which I think is excellent. Anyway enough of that....what have I been making, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets, featuring fab lampwork beads by Tan- tanofcourse, Julie- lush lampwork and Anna -Beads on Toast . All have Swarovski, and some have dyed pearls-umm yummy!




1 comment:

Liz said...

Lovely work! Especially the blue one in the middle - gorgeous! :)

Liz x