Sunday 9 August 2009

Magnolia sketch challenge

Hi All
Heres my offering for the magnolia sketch challenge this week, I throughly enjoyed doing this sketch, and I am sure I will do it again.
Heres she is..
Photobucket
Materials used;
Stamps: Magnolia, Claire Curd For Him stamp, Basic Grey.
Papers: K & Co Sparkly sweet, Papermania textured cardstock.
Flowers: Prima, plus Papermania Brads and gems from stash.
Ribbon from my stash and crop a dile with papermania eyelet. Doodlebug Glitter.
Heres a close up of the image-I am not fab at colouring, but I thought this looked quite cute with the extra bit of glitter.
Photobucket
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Nice card, the colours are fab and the stamp is great.
From
jon

Mina said...

such a pretty card, I love your K&Co paper...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Rach said...

a gorgeous card, great details and a fab take on the sketch.
Thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx