Saturday 15 August 2009

Just Magnolia For a Friend Challenge

Hello Again-hope you are all well. The weather here in Turkey is fantastic-believe it or not I expected it to be 15 degrees hotter than this, this time of year. Ok, you still sweat but you don't swelter! It really is lovely.
Here's my card for the Just Magnolia Challange this week.
Photobucket
Materials used;
Magnolia stamps of course!
K & Co Sparkly sweet Papers
Ribbon from stash
Papermania brads
Prima Flowers
Doodlebug glitter
And the sentiment was made using Quickutz Silhouette machine with pen attachment.
I was going to put on some photos of carfting space, but I nearly pulled my hair just loading up that one photo, it took so long!
Thanks for looking and have a great day. x

1 comment:

Rach said...

so sweet, Thank you for joining us at just magnolia this week. hugs rachxx