Wednesday 10 June 2009

Happy Birthday to my Daughter

Well oddly enough I spent last week making lots of Happy Birthday Daughter cards for a friend of mine, and it was also my daughters 4th birthday. She had lots of fun, and lots of Ponyville toys. I was also lucky enough to have my Nan, and Auntie over to celebrate to with some buns Melissa and I cooked together. They grow so quick. I got some great shots, that I hope to turn into scrapbook pages-although I haven't actually done a big one before-good excuse!!
Anyway here are the photos of some of my Daughter cards.
Photobucket
This card was make with Smirk Papers and chipboard embellishments, and some ribbon from my stash. I love the rub on letters by Doodblebug simply sweet collection, I've never used them before but they came off with no trouble at all. I cut out daughter using my Quickutz Silhouette machine.
Photobucket
This one was made using loads of Claire Curd products, Big One paper, doodles stamps, and chic party stamps. The words were made with pens inside the Quickutz Silhouette they came out an apsolute treatö and it was so easy and quick.
Photobucket
And finally a card using Daisy and Dandelion, Papermania Flowers and a just for you stamp.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Clare said...

Hi Tammy,

Love the font on the daughter card, is it the quirlyques you mention on the later post? Where did you get it from? Great cards, love how you've used the pens with your silhouette. Must do that sometime.

Love, Clare x