Monday 14 January 2008

New Necklaces




I feel like I have been so busy lately, making some jewellery and lots of polymer clay beads. I hope to show you the polymer clay beads soon, I've been very busy tonight buffing them with my rotary tool. Here are my latest two. The green one is called Medetarrian, and it made with another Tania Gry Focal www.tanofcourse.co.uk. and lots of Swarovski Crystals, in various shades, Ernite, Emerald Indicote to name a few. I decided to finish this piece with silver plated chain. The second is called Sweet delight. The lampwork has been designed by Julie www.lushlampwork.co.uk and I added lots of Swarovski crystal to this too, I love Swarovski Crystal!! I used some purple cord to complete this. Well I better away, I really feel like starting another necklace now I have all this new found energy and inspiration. Thanks for reading, and keep watching this space.

No comments: