Sunday 6 September 2009

Simon says stamp challenge

Hi
This is my first simon says stamp challenge entry. This week it is a sketch to win some fab candy! I must admit I really struggled with this card, nothing was going my way at all. The idea I had just wont work, I have no idea why, but some cards are just like that I guess!! Well heres the picture
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I used Papermania Deck the Hall papers
Tilda stamp coloured with watercolours, glitz it glitter, and doodlebug glitter
Ribbon from stash
Silhouette Quickutz Machine.
Prima Flowers

Also, thought I would show you this one I finished a couple of days ago, as I am mor pleased with this!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I used Papermania deck the halls papers
Coredinations Gemstone cardstock
Tilda stamp-watercolours-doodlebug glitter
prima flowers
Deck the hall papermania holly brads
Quickutz Silhouette Machine
These also have Swarovski crystal earrings attached.

Thanks for looking today!
Tammyx

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, love the Tilda image and brilliant colours.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards ,,, both of them are lovely :-) Love the Tilda images and the papers are fab :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge ;-)
Luv
Lols x x

Tab said...

Oh I just love your sweet cards, the colours and image are fabulous!
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx