Wednesday 29 July 2009

2 posts in one day!!!

Yes, I decided to make another post and show you all my Baby Girl scrapbook. This is the 4th Scrapbook I have made, although I msu admit I am rushing them at the minute what with the tourists being here, in the winter I shall sit and really spend time on them. I thought a baby girl scrapbook might appeal to someone.
Here's some photos of the front cover and a few pages from inside.
Photobucket
Front Cover

Photobucket
First Page-A First Glimpse-with an envelope for scan photos inside.

Photobucket
Princess Page

Photobucket
The Last Page-I love the reading on the back page-I got this from Scrapbook.com

Papers used ; Claire Curd Signature Range-Dovecraft Smirk-Papermania Sweet Nothing.
Flower; Papermania Purples, plus Papermania Brads. Claire Curd Doodle Stamps.
Stamps; Claire Curd Doodles.
Die Cuts from my Quickutz Silhouette.
Gromets and Snaps We Are Memory Keepers.
Fibres, Ribbons and Charm from my stash.

Thanks for reading and have a fab day.

No comments: