Thursday 22 October 2009

A spooky birthday card

Hi All
Hope you are all keeping well. Weather is still warm and sunny here in Turkey.
Today I would like to show the project I made for Daisy and Dandelion. The design word was 'halloween', and although I didnt actually make a halloween project I still used all my projects from the trick or treat range of Daisy and Dandelion, not only that I wanted to show people how verstaille the range is, and that you can make a whole host of others things with the beautiful papers, die cuts.
Heres my 'Hope you have a Spooky Birthday' card.
Photobucket

and the reason why I love my Quickutz Silhouette so much......
Photobucket

For instructions on how to make this, and to see some other fab halloween projects visit www.daisyanddandelion.blogspot.com

Thanks for looking everyone and have a great day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, This is fab!

Great job I love them & I'm sure they will be well received. Wish I had a Halloween birthday now lol!!

Debbie said...

I love your card and am particularly liking the lightbulb treatbox - that's such a good idea!
Debbie x

Allison said...

what a great time of year to have a birthday- fab project
AllisonX

ros said...

love what u have done with your goodies. gorgeous